- Open source blockchain based operating and a distributed computing platform that features the smart contract functionality Ethereum along with the Bitcoin is considered as one of the pioneer platforms in blockchain technology and distributed ledger.
Ethereum platform generated blockchain of the cryptocurrency named Ether. Ether can be easily transferred between accounts and used to compensate the participants mining nodes for the performed computations. Ethereum was proposed by the Vitalik Buterin in the year 2013 who was a cryptocurrency researcher and a programmer. The Development of the Ethereum was funded by an online crowd sale. In the year 2016 Ethereum was split into two different blockchains and the separate new version became Ethereum (ETH) and the original one was continued as Ethereum Classic (ETC). This split was caused as the result of the collapse of the DAO Project,. By the year 2017, the currency of the Ethereum grew over 13,000 percent. As Ethereum is currently the second largest market cap after the Bitcoin. Due to its such growth many investors are now moving towards the Ethererum and which bring a rise in the demand for more secure Ethereum wallets and for all secure cryptocurrency wallets, there are many different factors that a wallet should satisfy like
- Private Key:- Private Keys can be controlled
- Easy Use:- User interference should be elegant so that can be easily used.
- Backup and security:- It should have the features to restore and Backup
- Compatibility:- Should be Compatible with different operating systems.
So every wallet available in the marker should have all these things, otherwise, all your coins could be at high risk and you will give yourself a major headache. So to prevent yourself from getting trapped here is a list of the Best wallets for Ethereum available online.<
Ledger Nano S
It is a Hardware wallet and is one of the most inexpensive Hardware wallets for Ethereum that is available for a price of $65 only. In Ledger, Nano S Ether is stored offline on the device and whenever you want to spend the Ether it will sign it using the private key that is stored on the device. It comes with a small OLED screen which helps the users to control their transactions.
So these are the best Ethereum wallets available in the market that provides all the main features that will keep their users out of fear.