Buy Litecoin with Credit Card,Litecoin, just like Bitcoin, is a cryptocurrency that was launched in the 2011 and immediately became the second largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. Litecoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, which permits the users to make payments instantly. Litecoin is acceptable everywhere Bitcoin is acceptable.
Advantages of Litecoin
The primary advantages of Litecoin are that it handles a higher volume of transactions and with its faster block time, it reduces the risk of double spending attacks. Additionally, there is wallet encryption in Litecoin, which allows users to secure the wallet and view transactions and account balance, only after entering the password. This encryption provides protection from viruses and trojans as well as provides a sanity check before sending payments.
In seven months since June 2017, the market cap of Litecoin has grown from $1.4 billion to $10.5 billion, and its price has soared 650% to $190.70 per coin. At present, there are 84 billion Litecoins.
In India, Litecoin (at present) is traded at around Rs 11,000. By January 2019, the average price of Litecoin is predicted at close to Rs 28143, while by February 2020, the average price is estimated at Rs 38,678.
However, the buying or selling of Litecoins is not as easy as other cryptocurrencies in India. Apart from Litecoin, users can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple in India. While many people think that litecoins are not available for sale and purchase in India at all, it is not true. There are multiple sites that help consumers buy Litecoins online.
There are primarily three methods to buy Litecoin with credit card-l>
- Changelly : Changelly enables a faster exchange, compared to other sites. Changelly does not require the users to verify their account for trading.
- Bitfinex : Bitfinex is the largest online platform for cryptocurrency trading across the world. Bitfinex offers various security features for securing your account and users will even get 10% off on transaction fees for one month.
- Hitbtc : What sets Hitbtc apart from other sites is that users can access a large number of cryptocoins, tokens, ICOs, and fiat at Hitbtc exchange.
- Koinex: Koinex is one of the most popular sites to buy cryptocurrency in India including bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin. The site also enables the users to transfer litecoin to other litecoin wallets across the country.
- Purchase Litecoins through coin conversion- This is another popular way of purchasing litecoins. While Changelly and Bitfinex provide this service (in addition to selling litecoins for flat currency), there are other sites as well which offer litecoins for other cryptocurrencies:
- Shapeshift: Shapeshift enables users to exchange any cryptocurrency with Litecoin. The difference between Shapeshift and Changelly is that Shapeshift charges fee. However, users can purchase Litecoin without any verification from Shapeshift.
- Ok coin: China-based Ok coin allows users to purchase Litecoins across the globe. Ok coin also offers trading of Bitcoins, in addition to Litecoins and charges a minimal 0.2% for trading.
- Exchange Bitcoins or Ether for Litecoins from international exchanges- For this, users need to buy Bitcoin or Ether from local exchanges and then send it to international exchange. There are many exchanges. Some of the popular exchanges where users can convert your Bitcoin/Ether to Litecoin are HitBTC, Bitfinex, OKcoin, Poloniex, Kraken, Bittrix.