The cryptocurrency world has become very popular as its popularity exploded in 2017. Many
people are attracted to investing in the new online currencies. Since the explosion
in the value of bitcoin, many people are discussing different cryptocurrencies more and
more. Also, number of websites have been launched that allows users to invest in and trade
cryptocurrencies with efficiency. Two popular websites that have been compared a lot with each other for its popularity in the crypto world are Bittrex and Poloniex. These two websites are viral among Americans.
Let’s discuss its pros and cons.
- Both the Bittrex and the Poloniex provide built-in wallets for individual coins. Storing your earned crypto in a dedicated wallet on your computer’s hard drive is an ideal way to trade crypto.
- Some popular examples of wallets used by crypto traders are Electrum and Bither. It provides you direct access to your tokens instead of having them on an online trading account or platform such as Coinbase or eToro. So, there is no 3rd party access to deal with your storage. You can store your tokens in a dedicated wallet without any fear.
- The problem of owning multiple wallets for different cryptocurrencies is the real hurdle for many. But, Bittrex and Poloniex allow you to have separate wallets which are embedded into their application. So, you can feel very secure to deal with trading of different cryptocurrencies.
Customer support is indeed an important aspect. People dealing with different cryptocurrencies on different platforms will frequently need to know the conversion rates of any given exchange Website. So, for the success of any crypto exchange, customer support teams is indeed an important aspect. Bittrex easily wins this category. In the recent months, there some issues with Poloniex for responding to their user comments and complaints. So, it seems Poloniex has not put an effort in their customer support. Also, their contact support page is just an FAQ.
difference in the library of cryptos available. But, Bittrex is faster as compared to Poloniex regarding acquiring specific new tokens. So, if you are willing to deal with the latest tokens available, Bittrex is much better for you. So, winner of this category is Bittrex.
Who is the final winner?>Both of these platforms are really impressive for providing great e-trading quality to a huge number of users. Most of the people use one or both of these sites daily. So, who is the final winner? Bittrex? Yeah!
- How Bittrex becomes the final winner? Just because of Poloniex’s poor and unreliable
customer support. Customer support team is a great proof Bittrex. Talking about marginal trading and lending provided by Poloniex, it used only by the experienced crypto traders. But, majority of the users would love to have better customer support, better UI, and better rate of acquiring newly supported tokens. So, the final winner is Bittrex.
- It does not mean that Poloniex is not a good e-trading platform. Poloniex also provides great service. All they need to do is to work on their customer support team so that users can rely on the platform. You can try both and decide which one you like better. So, if you deal with multiple cryptos, try out both and decide which one you would prefer to use.