So, You have just stepped in the field of cryptocurrency. And your first move to get started will be most probably by exchanging cryptocurrencies. Well, we would like to welcome you to the world of Crypto trading.
Here today, we will be talking about the Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform available for you to get started with. Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange is very important to work flawlessly and without getting ripped at the same time.
But wait, we have a good news for you: There are a lot of Altcoins available vividly to trade into right now.
And here we are going to present 8 of the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange platforms. All of these platforms are different in their own ways. And they have both pros and cons. At the end of the day, It is up to you which one will you choose and why.
So let’s start discovering the Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platforms out there…
Binance is one of the fastest growing Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform. it was launched in 2017. It is better known for listing out the newer altcoins before anyone else. Binance is one of the best yet a little-complicated exchange platforms with both “basic” and “advanced” UIs.
Once you get to understand the interfaces ad et used to it, the Advanced UI is very useful. It lets you do the advanced historical and projective analysis of your favorite cryptocurrencies. Binance lets you withdraw up to 2 bitcoins daily without even passing the first level. For new people in the market, this limit is, well, more than fair enough. Although, if you are a serious trader wanting to do huge trades it’s worth it to do the verification. After verification at level 2, Binance lets you withdraw a whopping 100 bitcoins a day.
2. BITMEX>BitMex is a more advanced trading platform. It lets you use the margin train with which you can trade with a larger balance than the available balance. you can go in “long” or “short” with the Bitcoins. It is moreover the betting on the movement on the prices.
3. BITTREX>Bitterex is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges based in the USA. It has its perk of offering over a whopping 250 pairs for trading. That’s a huge number of Altcoins to invest on if you want. Although if you are willing to do a concurrent trading of $10,000 or more you will need to be completely verified. The part of Bitcoins and Ethereum is unsurprisingly popular in Bittrex among all.
The bad part of this Cryptocurrency Trading Platform is that it does not offers the fiat-to- crypto pairs, thus you cannot exchange your crypto directly for USD or Euros. Lastly, you can skip this one if you are too unsure.
4. KUCOIN>KuCoin is a new crypto trading platform based out of South Korea. It goes by the idea of Binance. Like Binance, it also lists the newly emerging Altcoins faster than that of other ones in the industry. KuCoin has its very own KCS or KuCoin Shares. It is an ERC-20 token. 90 percent of the platform fees are returned in the form of KCS which is a great aspect of this exchange altogether.
But wait, there’s even more:
KuCoin reportedly accepts the deposits very fast. Thus, the crypto traders can start trading right ahead.
5. GEMINI>Gemini is yet another US-based crypto Trading platform. But this platform only accepts the US crypto traders. This one was founded back in 2015. Signing up at Gem is quite smooth and straightforward. To start off, you need to send your email to them, where they will be sending a Registration Token. All you’ve to do is to redeem that token on their website and register your phone number up. And you are all set to go.
One perk of this crypto exchange platform is that there are no deposit or withdrawal fees. The only fee you have to go up with is the trading fee. The trading fee is as low as 0.25 percent per buy and sell.
6. GDAX>GDAX is reportedly America’s most famous Crypto exchange platform. Yet, GDAX provides fewer options than the other exchanges. You can only trade between Bitcoins (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Litecoins (LTC). Although, it already has the level of professionalism which the other platforms are trying to achieve.
Another advantage of this is that it is one of the securest cryptocurrency exchange available in
the whole market.
7. BITSTAMP>Bitstamp is a remarkably trustworthy site launched just after 2011. Its based out of Luxembourg.
For the time being, the traders can only trade in US Dollars yet it is very compatible with the
European people. All thanks to the European Union’s Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA).
This platform has a little-complicated UI. So it can e little tough for the newcomers. But still, if
you can overcome this little complicatedness Bitstamp is a remarkably great Cryptocurrency
exchange platform for the European traders.